Please, click on the title of each workshop in order to download the report of conclusions:
- Energetic transition to face green capitalism’s propositions (abandon of the nuclear and the fossil energies, towards an energetic autonomy, against wasting, obsolescence etc.).
- Agriculture and food, biodiversity: which are the alternatives?
- Buen Vivir, culture and well being.
- The territorial development (water, urban-rural relations, well living of the city, social housing, transport and mobility).
- What to product? How?(working conditions and sectors to eliminate, to transform, to develop).
- The role of syndicates in an ecosocialist perspective.
- Ecological planning, democratic control and self-organization.
- Alternatives, struggles and concrete experiences as a field for social and ecological transformation.
- Ecological dept, struggles of the South.